367Monsanto

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Oct 14, 2013
      Friends,

      In an obscene development, a Monsanto executive is winning this year’s 'Nobel Prize of agriculture' -- the prestigious World Food Prize -- for creating GMOs. Receiving it legitimizes the sort of rampant genetic modification Monsanto pioneered, and helps validate a ruthless business model that impoverishes farmers and monopolizes our food. If that wasn't baffling enough, the founder of Syngenta, the same biotech giant joining Bayer in suing Europe to keep selling bee-killing pesticides, will also win the prize. The ceremony is in less than one week, so we need to act now.

      Please join me in tell the World Food Prize Foundation not to reward Monsanto and bee-killer Syngenta’s outrageous practices. http://action.sumofus.org/a/world-food-prize-monsanto-syngenta/?sub=mtl

      Thank you.

      Natalie / Green Drinks Malta