HOLLYWOOD P300.00 Promo Rate Promo Until December 10'2007 Only Plus

  • hollywood_101010
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      HOLLYWOOD P300.00 Promo Rate Promo Until December 10'2007 Only Plus
      Avail Plus 50%Discount On Body Scrub Plus Free Turkish Bath........

      (And Get Loyalty Card For Free 4+1 Promo)

      Then Findout Who Among Ismael'Raile'Jesei'Aries'Jiro And Matt
      Will Chill You Out Plus 30 Hot Young Handsome Model And Clean Male
      Reflexologist

      ***Also Avail Our Triple Treat Promo Package***
      Massage'Turkish Bath And Body Scrub(For Only Php 500.00)

      And If You Want to Receive A Big Big Discount By A txt Message Simple
      Just txt Your Name to This Celfhone # 0921-6181722 / 0917-5531010

      We Also Accept: Home And Hotel Service
      Php 600.00 inclusive transportation And Massage

      With the kind Permission of the moderator of this
      Yahoo Groups:

      Please Allow Me to Post My Advertisement thank you!!!

      Visit And Experience the Newest Reflexology Center in town:

      ****HOLLYWOOD****
      Reflexology'Center

      Well Built 50 Hot Young Fresh Gorgeous Male Reflexologist
      Clean and trustworthy Male Reflexologist

      We Offer the following services :

      Turkish Bath(Php 100.00) and Body Scrub(Php 500.00)

      A choice of Any of the following Massages:

      (Swedish'Shiatsu Reflex And thai'Massage)

      *HOLLYWOOD'Reflexology'Center*

      Located at 154-B West Avenue Quezon City Corner Edsa
      Telfone Number 02-415-8270
      Celfone Number +639216181722 / +63917-5531010
      And look for: (Justine)

      We Also Accept: Home And Hotel Service :
      Php 600.00 inclusive transportation And Massage

      We Open From 2:00pm to 2:30am

      So See you guys........

      Avail Our Promo :

      Avail Php 300.00 Promo Rate On All of Our Services
      Plus Enjoy the Company Of Our hot young fresh Male Reflexologist:

      Plus Bring 4 Friends And One Free!!!
      inclusive on All Of Our services.

      Special Rate Promo Until December 10'2007 Only

      Pay Only On Affordable Rate Of Php 300.00 in All Of Our
      Services at *HOLLYWOOD*Reflexology'Center*

      it's Our Way Of saying thank you to the support Of Our
      Clients And friends.

      A Relaxing Massage Of Our good Looking Male Masseur Awaits
      Our Clients in Our Door Step........
    • hollywood_101010