Why do women cheat on their men?

  • The Lady Stallion
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1 7:06 AM
      Why dowomen cheat on their men? Benjamin Franklin once mused that there are three things men aremost likely to be cheated in: "A horse, a wig, and a wife." While I'm quitecertain Franklin was right on the money about the horse and the wig (althoughthese days it's more likely to be hair plugs or Rograine spray), when it comesto a wife, there is current speculation over who is really atfault. Details at http://ow.ly/4IrC0 -

    • The Lady Stallion
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 5 5:16 AM
        Why dowomen cheat on their men? Benjamin Franklin once mused that there are three things men aremost likely to be cheated in: "A horse, a wig, and a wife." While I'm quitecertain Franklin was right on the money about the horse and the wig (althoughthese days it's more likely to be hair plugs or Rograine spray), when it comesto a wife, there is current speculation over who is really atfault. Details at http://ow.ly/4IrC0 -

      • Sex Hungry Wifey
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 9, 2011
          Why dowomen cheat on their men? Benjamin Franklin once mused that there are three things men aremost likely to be cheated in: "A horse, a wig, and a wife." While I'm quitecertain Franklin was right on the money about the horse and the wig (althoughthese days it's more likely to be hair plugs or Rograine spray), when it comesto a wife, there is current speculation over who is really atfault. Details at http://ow.ly/4IrC0 -

        • Bite my nipples
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 17, 2011