It never felt this good before...

  • Sarah Vandenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hi! I'm Sara...

      I never felt such amazing pleasure until my boyfriend tried this stuff. If you want to massively enlarge your penis in only weeks, this may be the most important e-mail you'll ever receive.

      Check out:
      http://www.albionmedical.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi/andyhasfins

      THEY GUARANTEE LASTING RESULTS OR YOU GET 100% OF YOUR MONEY BACK!

      The best part is the effect it will have on women! When she sees how massive and manly, how truly long and hard you are, she will surrender and give you everything you have always wanted. The feeling of power is sensational, and the sex is unbelievable!

      She will thank you for it!

      Love,
      Sara

      You have recieved this message in response to a list you previously joined. If you would no longer like to receive these e-mails, respond to remove_address@...