Check it out

  • charlesemir0025@ispsimple.com
    Message 1 of 110 , Feb 1, 2006
      http://www.liturl.com/litlurl/?c=124

      If you want exclusive sexwithout a drawn out relationship. look for people looking for the same thing you are.

      This message was generated in a yahoo group and is not spam
      If you do not want to receive these messages goto
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greendragonpunks
      and change your setting to no emails
    • Dennis
      Message 110 of 110 , May 19, 2006
        Hey, this dating site has really worked for me lately. If you don't want to be alone for Memorial day week-end then I suggest you check it out.
        http://snipurl.com/qp8e