Check it out

  • bernardparker0003@ispmyway.com
    Message 1 of 110 , Aug 1, 2005
      http://www.litlurl.com/litlurl/?c=116

      Now you�ve got two choices to find the people right for you.

      Yahoo! Personals- Looking for a great way to meet and date new people? Yahoo! Personals gives you the flexibility and choice you want.

      Yahoo! Personals Premier- Ready for deeper connection? A long-term relationship? Yahoo! Personals Premier puts the right people at the top of your list.

      greendragonpunks
    • Dennis
      Message 110 of 110 , May 19, 2006
        Hey, this dating site has really worked for me lately. If you don't want to be alone for Memorial day week-end then I suggest you check it out.
        http://snipurl.com/qp8e