Still single? Chat with me.

  • jun.dew002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2007
      A paradise for different races, black/african-american,
      latin/hispanic,caucasian, asian....No matter what your race, color or
      age, you can feel free to join us and enjoy your life. Check out our
      profiles:

      http://singes.zoomshare.com/files/singles.html
    • jun.dew002
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2007
        I want to meet a man out of my race and find long term relationship.
        This is a place where singles from all ethnicities and cultures. No
        matter what your race, color or age, you can join us to have fun.

        http://singes.zoomshare.com/files/singles.html