Re: [green-travel] Re: Responsible Tourism Partnership

  • herbote@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      In einer eMail vom 29.07.2003 16:32:06 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
      editor@...:

      > FYI -- I am updating the directory of responsible travel resources
      > for
      > the November/December issue of Transitions Abroad magazine. You can
      > consult the directories I prepared last year online

      Hi Ron,

      My the WorldTravelTourism.com site is not a specific 'responsible travel
      resource', but I think, I have listed various associations or organizations within
      the directory which might be helpful. Please think about whether you could
      mention to this directory with Transitions Abroad magazine.

      Thank you !
      Best regards
      Burkhard