Crete's Culinary Sanctuaries 2007 Seminars

  • Nikki Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Crete’s Culinary Sanctuaries announces an extraordinary selection of seminars.

      Greetings and Happy New Year.

      Join our network of local experts to discover Crete’s fascinating culture, stunning natural beauty and renowned healthy cuisine.

      Explore historic sites, organic farms, remote villages and the majestic countryside. R&R entails dining Cretan style on fresh and local cuisine with your gracious hosts -- the slow and communal way. Amenities include panoramic views, fresh air and serenity.

      Wild Nature Adventures
      An exciting exploration of Crete’s historic sites, countryside and organic farms. Many historic sites are on mountain and coastal vistas or in protective caves. After invigorating treks, enjoy traditional cooking demos and meze the slow way.
      April 23 – 28
      October 1 – 6

      Traditional Bread and Pasty for Professional Chefs
      Bread and pastries play an integral role in Crete’s culture and cuisine. We’ll cover several thousand years and a lot of ground during this seminar, meeting with historians, chefs and farmers to discover more.
      May 6 – 12
      July 2 – 7

      Just Cooking! Day Classes
      Intensive cooking classes and visits with chefs and organic farmers from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm daily. Evenings free to explore the island.
      May 28 – June 1

      Simply Food & Wine meets Wild Nature Adventures
      Tailored adventures including the best of both worlds – a balance of history, hiking and cuisine.
      June 4- 9

      Simply Food & Wine in Crete and Visits to Athens and Santorini
      10-day program: 2 days exploring Athens’ historic marvels, 5 days in Crete for a tailored seminars, followed by 2 days of magical sunsets in Santorini, the isle of panoramic views.
      June 9-18
      September 8-17

      Simply Food & Wine Condensed with Visits to Athens and Sounion
      8-day program: 4 days in Crete, then off to Athens and Poseidon’s Cape Sounion
      September 17-24

      Most seminars are limited to 8 participants. Advance registration required. Confirmations on a first-come, first served basis. Contact us for more details or see our website Schedule.

      Crete’s Culinary Sanctuaries is an internationally acclaimed responsible travel program

      Nikki Rose
      Professional Chef, Writer and Seminar Director
      Founder & Director
      Crete's Culinary Sanctuaries
      Cultural Seminars in Crete, Greece
      www.cookingincrete.com