ICTAM Member Section

  • Tommy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      We want to inform you that the new "Member" section is now working and you will be able to find discounts for courses, seminars and products all around the world. ICTAM users that wish to become Members will have to fill in some information and then by login in you will be able to print your ICTAM card and enjoy the benefits. This card will have to be presented when getting the discounts the companies offer.
      We are still working on this section so that the number of companies offering discounts grows day by day.
      We invite you to register at http://www.ictam.com.ar and start enjoying these benefits that ICTAM is offering.
      If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
      Thanks a lot.
      Regards,
      ICTAM Team

      ICTAM
      International Training Information on Adventure Tourism
      www.ictam.com.ar
      infoictam@...