Re: ECTWT CONTOURS?

  • Marcus L. Endicott
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000

      From: Herbote@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:38:34 EST
      Subject: Maybe interesting for you Re: urgent request / address of ECTWT
      To: mendicott@...

      In einer eMail vom 01.11.00 02:33:36 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit schreibt
      contours@...:

      << Thema: Re: urgent request / address of ECTWT
      Datum: 01.11.00 02:33:36 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit
      From: contours@... (Contours)
      To: Herbote@...

      Attn: Burkhard Herbote

      Ecumenical Coalition on Third World Tourism (ECTWT) has relocated to
      Hong Kong from Barbados since May 1999. Now the Executive Secretary is
      Mr. Tan Chi Kiong who is now on Mission in Europe. Our website is still
      under construction.

      Our website is: http//www.pacific.net.hk/~contours

      Our mailing address:

      96, 2nd District, Pak Tin Village,
      Mei Tin Road, Shatin, New Territories
      Hong Kong

      Tel: (852) 2602 3669
      Fax: (852) 2602 3649
      E-mail: contours@....

      Thank you.

      Elena
      Secretary

      Want to offer travel on your website? Already have a site selling
      your travel products? Increase your revenue by adding ANY or ALL of
      our travel booking engines for air, car, hotel, cruise, and rail. We
      offer co branded integration and we do all the customer service and
      fulfillment. We share the revenue with you UP TO 50%. 40,000 links
      powered already! Contact, busdev@... or
      http://affiliate.travelnow.com/new/index.asp?ref=jb