Miembros del grupo ‘ Rainbow’ acampan cerca del río Caldera-Panama

  • agustin guzman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Ver aqui:
      http://mensual.prensa.com/mensual/contenido/2005/01/27/hoy/nacionales/117360.html

      agust�n.

    • ajhaig
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
        I have posted a photo in the Photos folder of this group, that I took
        when the Rainbow gathering occurred last year near San Vito, Costa
        Rica.
        It was so totally amazing to see this gigantic rainbow directly over
        the Rainbow gatheringplace, on the first day! It was taken from the
        front yard of my finca in Aguas Claras, 3 mi from San Vito; my view
        is NE, toward La Amistad.
        Arlie
        --- In green-travel@yahoogroups.com, agustin guzman <kollasuyu@y...>