Finding free places to stay worldwide

  • JamesTaris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Two tips I got today; sharing a couple of ways to find free places to
      stay:

      "have met most of my travel friends staying at hostels ~ now we visit
      each other for free! one night in a hostel for $15 can net you tons
      of friends ~ and free places to stay ~ worldwide!"

      AND

      "Yes, I agree. It's fabulous to have an international assortment of
      friends. When I was a teenager I had more than two dozen pen-pals
      from all over the world. I left home at 16 and initially stayed with
      one of them. I also spent two years travelling through Europe and the
      Middle East and, with a few winters spent on a kibbutz in Israel, and
      a few stints in youth hostels, I stayed with my pen-pals. I'm still
      in touch with many of them and many of them have visited me. It has
      enriched my life in amazing ways and I'm also trying to raise my
      daughter as more of a citizen of the world rather than of a specific
      country."

      James Taris
      www.TravelWithoutMoney.com
      www.LETS-Linkup.com