Re: New EcoTour Directory

  • garydpreston
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi Mike,
      I'm sorry you experienced problems with Netscape and Mozilla. Which
      versions are you using? My browser of choice is Mozilla and I have no
      problems using the site.

      I will add the books you have recommended to the list of books.

      Thanks for the feedback.
      Gary

      --- In green-travel@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Meuser" <meuser@m...>