Complete Divine Liturgy Book

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2009
      The Complete Divine Liturgy Book for Choirs and Chanters is finally up on the Newbyz.org website. It contains both the major (Plagal Fourth Tone) and minor (Plagal First Tone and First Tone) liturgy settings, the eight Resurrectional apolytikia, the substitutions for the Trisagion hymn, four Cherubic hymns, the megalyarion for the St. Basil Liturgy, the memorial service, the artoklasia, and the music for a hierarchical liturgy.

      Link:

      http://www.newbyz.org/complete_liturgy_book.pdf
    • Felipe Flores
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2009

        You do really an excellent work for us all, thanks a lot

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2009
          Dear List:

          We made a few corrections and changes to the book. Most importantly, we changed the translation of the Trisagion to the standard "Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal..."

          We prefer the latest versions to be in circulation, so please download it again, if you already have. The file name is the same.

          If you've printed it out already, the only pages you have to print again are 17, 29, 36, 37, 42, 43, and 80. All the rest of the pages are the same.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 23, 2009

            Dear Stan,

            If you have the same book, not in PDF but in a workable modifiable  format, it would be very good to insert in it, Spanish text.

            Anyway thanks a lot for your work.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
              Dear List:

              It came to my attention that pages 102 and 103 are a duplication of pages 100 and 101. Pages 102 and 103 are supposed to be a completion of the petitions after the Cherubic hymn. I apologize for this error and I have corrected it.

              I have made a few other minor corrections to the book. For example, a couple of rhythmic changes to the kontakion and the artoklasia was changed from Renaissance English to modern English. But, if you have already downloaded and printed the book. The only critical change is pages 102 and 103.

              Stan

              Link to corrected book:

              http://www.newbyz.org/complete_liturgy_book.pdf