RE: [greekorthodoxmusic] Paraklesis books

  • Felipe Flores
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2009

      Dear Stan,

      Allways looking for the same. Have you the same European music with greek text? Thanks

      De: greekorthodoxmusic@yahoogroups.com [mailto:greekorthodoxmusic@yahoogroups.com] En nombre de Stan T
      Envi
      ado el: sábado, 08 de agosto de 2009 8:13
      Para: greekorthodoxmusic@yahoogroups.com
      Asunto: [greekorthodoxmusic] Paraklesis books

      Dear List:

      I know it's a little late, but here are some Small Paraklesis books we've prepared.

      The first is in English for chanters. It features Nancy's settings of the Canon, Kontakion, Megalynaria, and the ending Exapostelaria. You can find it here:

      http://www.newbyz.org/paraklesis_music.pdf

      The second is a pew book for the congregation in Greek and English that matches the translation of the chanters' book. You would have to print this out double-sided, collate it, fold it in half, and staple it in the center.

      http://www.newbyz.org/paraklesis_booklet_greek_and_english.pdf

      Sincerely,