Paraklesis books

  • Stan T
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2009
      Dear List:

      I know it's a little late, but here are some Small Paraklesis books we've prepared.

      The first is in English for chanters. It features Nancy's settings of the Canon, Kontakion, Megalynaria, and the ending Exapostelaria. You can find it here:

      http://www.newbyz.org/paraklesis_music.pdf

      The second is a pew book for the congregation in Greek and English that matches the translation of the chanters' book. You would have to print this out double-sided, collate it, fold it in half, and staple it in the center.

      http://www.newbyz.org/paraklesis_booklet_greek_and_english.pdf

      Sincerely,

      Stan
    • Felipe Flores
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2009

        Dear Stan,

        Allways looking for the same. Have you the same European music with greek text? Thanks