Sunday Orthros Book in English

  • Stan T
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2009
      Dear List:

      Nancy has produced a book for Sunday Orthros that has all of the texts and hymns for the parts of Orthros that stay the same from week to week. The book contains indications of where to place the hymns of the day from the Anastasimatarion. The basic translation is that of Fr. Vaporis (Holy Cross) but some of the hymn translations are Nancy's. You can preview the book here:

      http://newbyz.org/sunday_orthros_book.pdf

      Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

      Stan
    • Felipe Flores
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009

        Is it possible to have the same in greek?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009
          We will be working on that, Felipe.