Article on the Hymnological Context of Communion

  • Stan T
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2009
      Dear List:

      I've uploaded an article from PHRONEMA, the official annual review of St Andrew's Greek Orthodox Theological College, Sydney, Australia, Vol. 21, 2006. It includes a handy table of all of the Communion hymn texts, their sources, and days.

      The article can be read at: http://www.newbyz.org/communion_article.pdf.

      Stan
    • Stan T
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2009