O Katharotatos -- English Update

  • Stan T
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Dear List:

      Nancy and I have finally managed an English version of O Katharotatos
      that follows the Greek melody very closely. This has been a
      particularly tough hymn to meter faithfully. Since we have to begin
      chanting this next Sunday, I've uploaded it to the website, and I ask
      anyone who has downloaded an old version of this hymn to replace the
      old one with this one:

      http://www.newbyz.org/presentation_theotokos_kontakion.pdf

      Thanks,