Megalynarion of the Holy Cross added to Newbyz.org

  • Stan T
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Dear List:

      Nancy received a request for the Megalynarion of the Feast of the
      Exaltation of the Holy Cross, a translation she had begun many years
      ago, but did not finish. This request was an impetus to get it done.
      It is now available on our website at:

      http://www.newbyz.org/holycrossmegalynarion.pdf

      Stan
    • Felipe Flores Morelos