Apolytikion for Sunday, May 25, Shepherds of Byzantium

  • Stan T
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2008
      Dear List:

      There are three special apolytikia for tomorrow, Mid-Pentecost,
      Shepherds of Byzantium, and Finding of the Head of John the
      Forerunner. I was able to find the first and third ones on Papa
      Ephraim's website, but could not find the middle one anywhere, so
      Nancy translated it and set it to music. I typeset it and put it on
      the website.

      You can download it here:

      http://www.newbyz.org/shepherdsofbyzantium.pdf

      Stan
    • Felipe Flores Morelos
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2008

        Dear Stan,

        Xristos Anesti!

        Again… Do you have it in greek?

        Thanks a lot

        Felipe.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2008
          Dear Felipe:

          I made a Greek version and it is now included on the same link:

          --- In greekorthodoxmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Felipe Flores Morelos"
          <ffm@...> wrote:

          > Dear Stan,
          >
          > Xristos Anesti!
          >
          > Again… Do you have it in greek?
          >
          > Thanks a lot
          >
          > Felipe.
        • Stan T
          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2008
            Dear List:

            In correcting some typographical errors in the Greek version of this
            hymn, I accidentally messed up the melodic line. I have corrected the
            goof, and ask that you delete the file if you have downloaded it, and
            then download it again here:

            http://www.newbyz.org/shepherdsofbyzantium.pdf

            I apologize for the inconvenience.