Re: Prayer request

  • dianakg2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2005
      Stan, It truly is a difficult situation. Which is why I think we need
      to pray for help... In Terri's case there wasn't a living will (just
      her husband's statement, which emerged many years after her collapse)
      and the footage I saw on TV showed a woman who was awake and
      interacting with those around her, though she was clearly affected. I
      That was what prompted my post. I was surprised by what I saw- I had
      thought she was in a deep coma and had a living will. The news
      reported that suspicion had been raised of mistreatment by her
      spouse (apparently she had signs of numerous fractures that were
      unexplained) and her family feels he is afraid she may one day
      talk... In any case, I feel her mother's pain and can't understand
      why her husband wouldn't just divorce her and let her parents handle
      it...just sounds so fishy.
      I will pray for your situation too... We live in difficult times and
      the choices we face are really unbelievable.

      In XC, D.

      --- In greekorthodoxmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Stan Takis"