Musical Collage

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007
      Maybe this is off-topic, but it has to do with music and religion. On
      a whim I tried my hand at making a musical collage. I had never done
      this before, even though I used to teach students to do it in a
      computer class. It was kind of fun. I put it up on You Tube. The song
      is from Leonard Bernstein's Mass, which I listened to in college but
      had forgotten about. Metropolitan Nicholas mentioned it in a speech he
      gave at our choir convention, and it inspired me to listen to it again
      after probably 30 years. Here's the little exercise:

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XgxF0KmsImY