Re: [greekorthodoxmusic] Newbyz Website Updated

  • George Dalagelis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 11:40 AM
      Nice work Stan & Nancy. I have been using quite a few of your pieces, including the Egkomia of Holy Friday. Good job with the Plagal I Leitourgika.
      Kali Anastasi to all
      George D
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 8:30 PM
        Thank you, George. I was definitely thinking of you while trying to
        get this liturgy up onto the website. Kali Anastasi.

        --- In greekorthodoxmusic@yahoogroups.com, "George Dalagelis"