Newbyz Website Updated

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
      Dear List Members:

      I have been busy over the last few weeks updating our website. I will
      continue to do this over the next few months, but I've made enough
      changes for it to be interesting. The biggest change is that I have
      re-arranged the special hymns according to the Menaion, Triodion, and
      Pentecostarion. I think this arrangement is better because you have
      all the hymns you need for a certain day all together in one place.

      I have also separated the Plagal Fourth and Plagal First liturgies
      into separate books. I've updated and corrected many files, and I have
      begun to add MIDI files of the music, so you can hear the parts. These
      MIDI files can also be used as accompaniments for rehearsals.

      If you'd like to see the new changes, click here:

      http://www.newbyz.org

      This site is getting about a dozen hits a day, and we've received some
      nice comments from around the world. Click on the guest book to read
      the comments.

      Stan
    • George Dalagelis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
        Nice work Stan & Nancy. I have been using quite a few of your pieces, including the Egkomia of Holy Friday. Good job with the Plagal I Leitourgika.
        Kali Anastasi to all
        George D

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
          Thank you, George. I was definitely thinking of you while trying to
          get this liturgy up onto the website. Kali Anastasi.

          --- In greekorthodoxmusic@yahoogroups.com, "George Dalagelis"