Re: Summer Institute 2007??

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi Dana!

      Vicki would know for sure. You could always email her.

      Stan

      --- In greekorthodoxmusic@yahoogroups.com, "dananetherton" <dana@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi! I'm putting together this year's schedule for personal leave, at
      > work. Each year that there's been a Tri-Level Summer Institute at
      > Holy Cross, I've been caught by surprise and have been unable to clear
      > my calendar in order to attend. I'm trying to be a little more
      > pro-active, this year.
      >
      > Does anyone know (1) whether there will be one, this summer? And if
      > so, when?
      >
      > As far as I can tell, Holy Cross's web site has no info; ditto, the
      > Archdiocesan web site.
      >
      > Thanks --
      >
      > -- Dana Netherton

    • dananetherton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        --- In greekorthodoxmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Stan Takis" <takistan@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Dana!
        >
        > Vicki would know for sure. You could always email her.
        >
        > Stan

        Thanks, Stan. Sorry for the late response.

        Vicki caught my e-mail, either here or over on Typikon, and we've
        exchanged e-mails off-list.

        Short answer is, nobody knows yet. The Powers That Be haven't made any
        decisions about whether (much less when) it might be held this year.

        Ah well. I'll let myself be caught by surprise a week before it
        starts, as in previous years.

        -- Dana
        "I'm not a member of any organized religion: I'm Eastern Orthodox."
        (with a tip o' the hat to Will Rogers)