Summer Institute 2007??

  • dananetherton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hi! I'm putting together this year's schedule for personal leave, at
      work. Each year that there's been a Tri-Level Summer Institute at
      Holy Cross, I've been caught by surprise and have been unable to clear
      my calendar in order to attend. I'm trying to be a little more
      pro-active, this year.

      Does anyone know (1) whether there will be one, this summer? And if
      so, when?

      As far as I can tell, Holy Cross's web site has no info; ditto, the
      Archdiocesan web site.

      Thanks --

      -- Dana Netherton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hi Dana!

        Vicki would know for sure. You could always email her.

        Stan

        --- In greekorthodoxmusic@yahoogroups.com, "dananetherton" <dana@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi! I'm putting together this year's schedule for personal leave, at
        > work. Each year that there's been a Tri-Level Summer Institute at
        > Holy Cross, I've been caught by surprise and have been unable to clear
        > my calendar in order to attend. I'm trying to be a little more
        > pro-active, this year.
        >
        > Does anyone know (1) whether there will be one, this summer? And if
        > so, when?
        >
        > As far as I can tell, Holy Cross's web site has no info; ditto, the
        > Archdiocesan web site.
        >
        > Thanks --
        >
        > -- Dana Netherton

      • dananetherton
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
          --- In greekorthodoxmusic@yahoogroups.com, "Stan Takis" <takistan@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Dana!
          >
          > Vicki would know for sure. You could always email her.
          >
          > Stan

          Thanks, Stan. Sorry for the late response.

          Vicki caught my e-mail, either here or over on Typikon, and we've
          exchanged e-mails off-list.

          Short answer is, nobody knows yet. The Powers That Be haven't made any
          decisions about whether (much less when) it might be held this year.

          Ah well. I'll let myself be caught by surprise a week before it
          starts, as in previous years.

          -- Dana
          "I'm not a member of any organized religion: I'm Eastern Orthodox."
          (with a tip o' the hat to Will Rogers)