Christmas Song Sheets

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006
      For all my friends on this board, I want to share a congregational
      song sheet that my priest requested. He wanted the congregation to
      sing some carols after Vespers tomorrow, so I created these. There are
      English lyrics on one side and Greek on the other. You can download it
      here:

      http://newbyz.org/christmassongs.pdf

      You will probably need the keyboard/chord chart for Ta Kalanda:

      http://newbyz.org/kalandaorgan.pdf

      I hope this proves useful to somebody.

      Kala Christougenna!