Reviving the List

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
      Nick:

      It looks like you are still on the list to me. There hasn't been much
      activity in a long time. Actually, not SINCE August. I still have
      issues I want to discuss and ideas I want to share, but I haven't had
      much time lately. I'm going to try harder.

      Stan
    • Nick Tarlson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2006

        Thanks, Stan…I am on the list then.