RE: [greekorthodoxmusic] New file uploaded to greekorthodoxmusic

  • Pappas, Vicki
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2005
      Stan,

      Please remove the "Oloi Mazi" hymns from your website immediately. These are not ready for distribution or publication. The National Forum is working on these, but first is running them through a review process that includes our Archbishop and Metropolitans.

      Others, please destroy these copies and do not use them. We hope to have them ready for general distribution at least by next summer's Clergy-Laity Congress.

      Thank you.

      Vicki . . .
      Vicki Pappas, National Chairman
      National Forum of Greek Orthodox Church Musicians
      3814 Regents Circle
      Bloomington, IN   47401
      Phone: 812-855-8248
      http://www.goarch.org/en/archdiocese/affiliates/nfcm.asp