Updates to Newbyz.org

  • Spartakos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      We have added the apolytikion of the Prophet Zacharias, Father of John the Forerunner (September 5) to the Saints page:

      http://www.newbyz.org/09-05_zacharias_trop.pdf

      Also, we updated the Typikon for Sundays to reflect the omission of the proper hymns for March 24 when it falls on the 1st or 3rd Sunday of Lent. This year is such a year, so the order for the Sunday of Orthodoxy is followed and the Apolytikion of the Forefeast of the Annunciation is omitted, and the Kontakion of the Forefeast is replaced by the Kontakion of the Annunciation (Ti Ipermacho, Mighty Defender).