Changes to St. Haralambos hymn

  • Spartakos
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      I have finally finished the re-working of the English version of the apolytikion of St. Haralambos. At the suggestions of my mentor, Apostolos, I have put the accent of the saint's name on the second syllable, and have re-worded the English text to make more of the consistent metaphor of the ever-shining lamp. This new text also follows the model melody more closely. The hymn is now marked as version 2.0. You may have to recycle the page to see the new version.

      http://www.newbyz.org/02-10_charalambos_trop.pdf