Error correction - Memorial Service

  • Spartakos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      It was brought to my attention that the Memorial Service (Mnimosino) in the Common Service section of newbyz.org had a printing error. The column of the Greek music on page 3 was accidentally reproduced on page 4 as well. The problem has been corrected, and the proper verse inserted. So if you have downloaded the Memorial Service in the past year, please download it again, or at least pages 3 or 4 and replace the old one with the error. Thank you. Link:

      http://newbyz.org/memorial_service.pdf