Forefeast of the Nativity of the Theotokos

  • Spartakos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      With the posting of the apolytikion of March 9, all of the necessary Sunday hymns for 2013 are now available on newbyz.org and so we are trying to finish all of the hymns for future years which are not up yet. To that end, we have added today the apolytikion and kontakion of the forefeast (September 7) of the Nativity of the Theotokos.