Correction to Typikon for Sundays

  • Spartakos
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 12:11 PM
      I made a small correction to the "Typikon for Sundays" spreadsheet and PDF file. For January 7, the megalynarion was listed as that of Theophany. Actually, it is supposed to be the megalynarion of the Synaxis of St. John the Forerunner. The megalynarion of Theophany is only chanted on January 6 when it falls on a Tuesday through Saturday. If it falls on a Sunday or Monday, then the St. Basil liturgy is celebrated and the megalynarion is thus "In you rejoices (Epi si cheri)."