Correction

  • Spartakos
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      Blessed feast, everybody. I noticed to day that the at the end of our translation of the Apolytikion of the Transfiguration, I had the words, "Giver of life," when, of course, it should be "Giver of Light." This was a mistyping on my part. I apologize to everyone who may have been using this English version and had been chanting an inaccurate translation. It has been fixed.