Hymns for the Pre-Feast of the Transfiguration, August 5

  • Spartakos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2012
      LATEST UPDATE TO NEWBYZ.ORG: July 11, 2012 - The apolytikion and kontakion of the pre-feast of the Transfiguration of Christ, August 5, which falls on a Sunday this year, is now available in Greek and English under the Transfiguration section of the Menaion on the main page.

      Links:

      http://newbyz.org/transfiguration_forefeast_troparion.pdf

      http://newbyz.org/transfiguration_forefeast_kontakion.pdf
    • Spartakos
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2012
        I should mention the melody for the kontakion is the one in popular use that mimics the beginning of "I Parthenos Simeron." If you want the original Fourth Tone melody, I can provide it. Just e-mail me.