Ascension hymns for the Divine Liturgy

  • Spartakos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2012
      LATEST UPDATE: May 23, 2012 - I've been working on the Divine Liturgy hymns for the Ascension, the only major feast without a complete set on our website, the kontakion and Communion hymns are now available along with the megalynarion in Greek only (English version coming soon, maybe later today) under the Pentecostarion section of

      http://newbyz.org/