Update to the Apolytikion of the Annunciation

  • Spartakos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2012
      I wish we had done this 2 weeks ago--we've never been happy with the English version of the Apolytikion of the Annunciation. For example, the melody from Sakellarides is not good, so we changed it to one from the Musikos Pandektis, and "kefaleon" should really not be translated as "crown." So although it's probably too late for today, here's an update.

      http://newbyz.org/annunciationtrop.pdf