Apolytikia for October 2 and 9 in Greek and English

  • Spartakos
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2011
      LATEST UPDATE TO NEWBYZ.ORG:

      September 27, 2011 -- The apolytikion for October 2, St. Cyprian and the apolytikion for October 9, James (Iakovos) the Apostle, Son of Alphaeus.

      Links:

      http://www.newbyz.org/10-02_cyprian_troparion.pdf

      http://www.newbyz.org/10-09_james_trop.pdf
    • George Dalagelis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2011

        Dear Stan and Nancy,

        Thank you so much for offering your talent ant time in this ministry! I just wanted to let you know that it is very needed, useful and much appreciated.

        Have a blessed day!

        George Dalagelis