A sporty man need a true friend!

  • fitufitme
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      My name is Brandy.
      I am not looking for a match but rather a true guy friend who'll
      respect me and the fact that I am in a relationship already,
      and these days it's hard to find. A loyal, honest, sincere, fun,
      and caring guy friend would be nice to know. Hopefully you're out
      there, and trust me, once we know each other, we are friends for
      life! I have all my info here, please check me out!
      httP://www.friendfinder.Zu5.net