New to Group

  • kreznik
    Message 1 of 2569 , Jul 2 9:09 AM
      Hi there. I'm new to the group and wanted to get
      my two cents in on a question for whomever is
      interested in responding.<br><br>I am a part time law
      student at American University in Washington, DC,
      entering my 3rd of 4 years. I'm looking at getting a
      summer associate position next summer (between years 3
      and 4) either here in DC or back home in Miami
      (preferred), with a firm that does international litigation
      and/or international dispute resolution.<br><br>I am
      extremely experienced in international matters, having been
      a project manager in the field of international
      development for the last 5-6 years, dealing with government
      contracts, foreign counterparts and government officials on
      a daily basis.<br><br>Any advice or contacts will
      be highly appreciated, and a CV can be furnished
      upon request. Please contact me at
      kreznik@....<br><br>Thanks
    • lawgrrrl99
      Message 2569 of 2569 , Dec 20, 2001
        Hey guys, just thought I'd share the wealth with this discount code good for 10% off at BarristerBooks.com. The code is SAV4008 and it expires 1/7/02. Enjoy!