Cut Greenhouse Gasses Build Windmills

  • howardscottpearlman2001
    Message 1 of 2569 , Jun 7, 2001
      America could solve it's energy needs by going
      windpowered! In Oregon a windmill farm capable of supplying
      70,000 homes is near completion! The cost for this
      project is $200 million. To to the whole country we would
      need to multiply the Oregon numbers by 1000. For $200
      Billion the U.S. could go windpowered! These windmills
      would pay for themselves in 7 years and could be
      financed for less than $20 Billion per year! If we went
      windpowered we could eliminate $75 Billion worth of oil
      imports each and every year!! Unfortunately the OIL
      industry controls America now so we need your help now
      more than ever to stop Bush, Chenney, OPEC and Big Oil
      from destroying
    • lawgrrrl99
      Message 2569 of 2569 , Dec 20, 2001
        Hey guys, just thought I'd share the wealth with this discount code good for 10% off at BarristerBooks.com. The code is SAV4008 and it expires 1/7/02. Enjoy!