Wanted Legal/paralegal position in L.A.

  • kidero
    Message 1 of 2569 , May 5 6:13 PM
      Looking for an entry level legal or paralegal
      position (patent, trademarks, Internet law, technolgy
      etc...) in Los Angeles Area. <br>I'm a canadian corporate
      attorney with an international business experience. <br>I
      Speak french fluently with an extensive computer
      literacy. <br>Thank you for any help.<br>My Email:
    • lawgrrrl99
      Message 2569 of 2569 , Dec 20, 2001
        Hey guys, just thought I'd share the wealth with this discount code good for 10% off at BarristerBooks.com. The code is SAV4008 and it expires 1/7/02. Enjoy!