Lack of Motivation

  • uclaboy_98
    Message 1 of 2569 , Apr 3, 2000
      is it just me? but how can i gear up for finals
      when i got a kick ass job which pays like a mother! i
      feel like the hamster in the wheel. every week that i
      am at school im loosing more than 2k...<br>someone
      just shoot me!<br>law school sucks....<br>i wonder if
      i will survive the 3rd year!
    • lawgrrrl99
      Message 2569 of 2569 , Dec 20, 2001
        Hey guys, just thought I'd share the wealth with this discount code good for 10% off at BarristerBooks.com. The code is SAV4008 and it expires 1/7/02. Enjoy!