Re: Circuit Court Clerkship

  • f_lee_bailey
    Message 1 of 2569 , Nov 1, 1999
      And don't forget about the Yahoo! club "Greedy
      Federal Judges" as well.<br><br>Aside from my
      disagreement with the posters first comments, I would agree to
      look at which judges feed the Supreme Court with their
      clerks, particularly the more liberal members of the
      Court. If you wish to work only for a liberal circuit
      judge, I would assume that the judges who feed Thomas,
      Scalia, and Rehnquist would be of no interest.<br><br>I
      would also agree with the the comment that democratic
      nominees will most likey be more liberal. Look at
      Clinton's nominees.<br><br>In reality, however, many of the
      more esteemed judges will tend be a tad more
      conservative. Mostly older white males. Go figure.
    • lawgrrrl99
      Message 2569 of 2569 , Dec 20, 2001
        Hey guys, just thought I'd share the wealth with this discount code good for 10% off at BarristerBooks.com. The code is SAV4008 and it expires 1/7/02. Enjoy!