Re: AA string

  • greedysummer
    Message 1 of 2569 , Jul 1, 1999
      No. That was an argument that SATs are not a
      perfect predictor of grades, not an argument that sex is
      a proxy for college performance. If sex does not
      affect grades, it is not an efficient factor to
      consider.
    • lawgrrrl99
      Message 2569 of 2569 , Dec 20, 2001
        Hey guys, just thought I'd share the wealth with this discount code good for 10% off at BarristerBooks.com. The code is SAV4008 and it expires 1/7/02. Enjoy!