I need A Paralegal to Interview for A School Paper

  • lambert_katherine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008
      Hi, my name is Katherine Lambert and I am from Philadelphia, PA. I am
      a student in Paralegal studies and am currently writing a paper where
      I need to interview a Paralegal or former Paralegal about the field. I
      have prepared a series of questions that can be typed out in a short
      amount of time and would really appreciate it if one of you could help
      me out. I need this done by February 25th, and it would be really
      great if someone would contact me ASAP about filling out my questions.
      This can be done anonymously and will not be invasive or get anyone in
      trouble with their place or work or anything like that, it's just
      basic questions about what it's like to be a paralegal and the major
      tasks you perform on a daily basis, things like that. Thank you for
      your time :)