Project Assistant Needed in SF!

  • Donald Billings
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005
      I have an immediate need for an entry level litigation project
      assistant/scan operator in our San Francisco office. The project
      assistant/scan operator will provide support to both our paralegals
      and litigation support departments. If interested, please e-mail
      your resume to dbillings@s... , or you can mail your
      resume to

      Donald Billings
      Legal Assistant Coordinator / Lit Support Coordinator
      Sidley Austin Brown & Wood
      555 California Street, 19th Floor
      San Francisco, CA 94104

      No agencies or recruiters please.

      Sidley Austin Brown & Wood is a top ranked full service law firm
      with approximately 1550 lawyers practicing on three continents. We
      provide a broad range of services to meet the needs of large
      businesses, small businesses, governments and individuals across a
      multitude of industry groups.